The Academic Impact Awards are your chance to reward the members of staff and students that have helped shape your University academic experience, through their teaching, support, innovation and through representation. Categories as follows:
- Most helpful feedback
- Enhancing student employability
- Leading in equality
- Personal tutor of the year
- Research supervisor of the year
- Outstanding support – Academic staff
- Outstanding support – Professional staff
- Best Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Most innovative teaching
- Teaching excellence award
Also one for the Programme Representative of the Year!
Go and place your vote now – you have until Monday 8th April.