Great opportunity for September start – the Access to Justice Foundation is a registered charity who receives and distributes financial resources to help get pro bono legal assistance to those who need it most.
The post is for 3 or 4 days a week over a 6 month period. The job spec notes:
- Very good organisational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong IT skills;
- Ability to be flexible, work unsupervised and take the initiative;
- Reasonable understanding of law, including ability to understand pro bono costs and client account rules, and
- Commitment to the values and aims of the Foundation.
Closing date for applications is August 15th – full details available from the Law Society International pages.