The Public Law Project are seeking an individual for an internship of 2 to 3 days a week, for at least 3 months. Candidates will be expected to undertake the following tasks with appropriate supervision and training.
1. Dealing with event bookings
2. Helping to run conferences and other events
3. Liaising with training venues and providers
4. Compiling resource materials
5. Website management / updating online documentation
6. Gathering notes on public law topics for future programming
See flyer for full details of post.
This internship is ideal for students or those interested in pursuing a legal career to gain insight into the legal aid field.
Please send a CV and covering letter to PLP, explaining why you think your skills match those advertised.
Deadline: Thursday 2nd September, before 6pm